Grand Central Publishing
From the Publisher
A-Tac is an elite CIA unit masquerading as faculty at an Ivy League college. Brilliant, badass, and seemingly bulletproof, the members of A-Tac are assigned to the riskiest missions and the most elusive targets.
TORN BETWEEN DUTY AND DESIRE
Covert operations expert Nash Brennon has spent the last eight years trying to forget Annie Gallagher, his former field partner and the only woman he ever loved. Annie betrayed him when he needed her most, then vanished without a trace. Now suddenly she’s back in the game – this time as a suspected traitor and threat to national security.
Annie’s son has been kidnapped by political terrorists. The price for his life? Assassinate a UN ambassador. When Nash and his group find her, the smoldering passion between Annie and the man she swore she’d never contact again blazes out of control. But can Nash trust her? The stakes couldn?t be higher: Their enemy’s endgame is personal, and one false move could cost them their lives.
5 Fun Facts
1. It took Dee Davis thirty nine years to finally put pen to paper in a serious way, and by then, it was all about computers. So first, she had to learn to type.
2. A long-time dreamer, Dee always wanted to be a rock star and actually sang with a band for a short stint in her twenties.
3. As a fan of The Sound of Music, Dee was delighted when her family moved to Vienna, Austria, and wasted no time heading for Salzburg to sing Do Re Mi in the park where the original number was filmed.
4. Dee once flew through the air with the greatest of ease. Okay, in reality, she had to be pushed off the trapeze platform, but once airborne, was quite delighted with the prospect of flying—forever—since she also wouldn’t let go.
5. For more about Dee’s somewhat eclectic experiences, as well as her eighteen novels, check out her website at www.deedavis.com.
Join Dee Davis on MySpace
Thanks to Anna at Grand Central I’m so thrilled to offer my readers a chance to win 1 of 5 copies of DARK DECEPTIONS. If you’d like to win all you have to do is visit all 3 posts featuring Dee’s book, the review, the feature and this post AND comment to each; you must also tell me what you love to see most from an author’s website? The 5 fun facts, or excerpts or pictures or what?
This giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only. No P.O. Boxes please. Giveaway runs from today, April 5 until April 12th.
Good Luck to everyone!